Sunday, May 23, 2010

Creation!




Yoo Hoo!

My blog is finally created! =)

Just went for my weekly Japanese class today. My gosh, I'm so lagging behind. The pace is so fast & I just find it so hard to keep up with limited time every week. Or am I just plain lazy to study???

I always wonder - how do we sustain our interest for something? & why do we loose interest over time? I guess that depicts a clearer difference between "interest" & "passion"...

No matter what, I need to rekindle my interest in Japanese man, if I want to continue...Ganbatte ne!

& I'm just so glad that yesterday I found and finally owned my Dr Martens golden boots that I saw in the magazine & have been searching for so long! It's just too cool!!! Totally love it =X Eh...but maybe still abit crazy to have spent $500 on 4 pairs of shoes this month...ah haha.... -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment