Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dr Martens' golden boots - 1 more :p





Yesterday I bought another pair of Dr Martens low cut boots...golden again :p I didn't intend to get it, it's just that me and my friend happened to stumble across the shoes section in Tangs while we are shopping and found that Dr Martens boots are on 20% sale! Good deal ;)

My friend actually wanted to get a pair...while waiting for her I tried on a pair too haha...and I couldn't bear to take it off thereafter...it's just irresistible :p And so after much though I bought another pair again...

So now I have 3 pairs of brand new Dr Martens' boots shiny series....and still loving it ;)

3 comments:

  1. i love those dr marten boootsss

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i buy these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get them in Dr Martens retails stores in SIngapore. There's one in Orchard Central & another in Wheellock Place. Altough Tangs carry Dr Martens too but i don't think they still have this shiny series ;)

    ReplyDelete