Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Regaining my lost voice

The past few days have been like hell. My throat inflammation got so bad that I lost my voice. For almost 5 days I spoke barely more than a few sentences each day. And my throat hurts badly. It just got worse each day.

I've seen the doctor 3 times for the past week just for my sickness. First for my throat, then it got more and more inflamed, then I developed flu, and today diarrhoea -_-" What's happening to me man...and the scary part is, whatever medicine I take, it doesn't seem to heal me!

And I refrained from eating and drinking almost everything except pure water, honey, vegetables and fruits. It was really a terrible experience. I've never been so afraid of losing my voice as this time. All the while when my voice was lost, I was thinking, what if I don't heal and my voice remains this way?? I don't want!

And I missed my singing lesson last Saturday cause I have no voice. And the flu is killing me -_-" Sunday I went for the Hark Music lesson, but I couldn't sing. The feeling is really crap lol =(

And I just don't understand why, instead of being empathetic, some people can just joke about it! Can't they just put themselves in my shoes how painful it is? Especially when singing is your passion? Or keep on telling you to try to perform when you have no voice? How?! That's just so exasperating! I was angry!

Luckily my voice is back today! Thank god =) And I lost a little weight too :p

My. I don't ever want to go through this ever again man......

No comments:

Post a Comment